Congratulations to Diane Rosen, founder of Integrated Insurance Planning, on her new responsive WordPress website.
Diane hired Adventures Online to develop the first ever website for her insurance business. Diane is a certified CFP, and has been working in Financial Planning and Insurance for over 25 years. In 2014, she sold her successful financial planning practice and retained her insurance business to establish Integrated Insurance Planning which focuses on:
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
The business requirements for developing the website were:
- Keep it simple with a few words on a few pages
- Use the teal in her logo as a highlight throughout the website
- Have the website rest on a contrasting light green background
- Highlight that “it is all about her clients’ needs; their financial protection and comfort” – and not about pushing products or meeting quotas
- Ability for the owner to make light updates to the content (CMS)
- A WordPress-based website because of:
- The user-friendly Content Management System (CMS)
- The plethora of frameworks and themes to choose from
- The built-in “responsiveness” (of the themes)
The resulting website tells Diane Rosen’s story in less than 8 pages, presents the content in a simple fashion with the main content on the left and a sidebar highlighting the business focus on the right, includes two forms for connecting with Diane, and the ability for visitors to search the website for the particular insurance that is of interest to them.
Diane is very happy with her responsive website and wrote:
When a business friend referred Karen to me, she said that it would be easy to work with her. After working with her I can honestly say that my friend’s comment was a huge understatement.
Karen built a WordPress website for me and I am very pleased with the result. If you use Karen you will find she is responsive, dedicated and competent and a great teacher. She developed on a timely basis, which was important for me. She led me through each step and not only communicated well and clearly, she made great recommendations and even helped me write some of the content. After the training on how to update the website this non-techie person feels very competent with my newly learned skills. She’s a great teacher in addition to all her other skills.
If you are considering a WordPress website, choose Adventures Online/Karen Callahan and you’ll be happy with the result.