When developing your website, I think “Big Picture”. I want to understand how your website fits into your marketing plan, aligns with your business goals, and augments your branding efforts. Why will your target audience be attracted and what will keep them coming back? And after launching the website, then what?
Your audience expects that you have a website. Adventures Online helps you distinguish your business from the competition.
Website development is date-driven. As such, organization and expectations are key. I (Karen Callahan) have superb project management skills, and, throughout the project, I manage expectations and keep everyone on the same page.
- Adventures Online meets with your team leader. This is a one-hour complimentary session. We introduce ourselves and talk about your business objectives, branding, and end-point vision for your website. You provide me materials and a list of preferences.
- I prepare a proposal. The proposal includes a fixed-fee for developing your website.
- Your team reviews the proposal. Oftentimes, this is an iterative process where the proposal is revised until it most accurately reflects your business objectives.
- Once selected to work on your project, I prepare the agreement.
- Your company official signs the agreement and returns that will a payment.
- I assemble the technical team, and, we begin!
Call to schedule your appointment today: 508-480-8833