For the first time ever, the WordPress SEO Bootcamp is being offered to the public in workshop format!
This is an ideal workshop for self-starters who want an introduction to search engine optimization (SEO) and to learn where to apply SEO techniques inside their WordPress websites…and when pressed for time–which techniques take priority.
This is a fasten-your-seat-belt, hands-on workshop*. Bringing your laptop is essential. The format of the workshop is alternating periods of presentation and exercise. The goal is to have you understanding and actually adding SEO to your website during the session.
You will learn SEO techniques that you will be able to apply to your pages and blog posts immediately and for the foreseeable the future.
When you leave the workshop
- You will be armed with a basic understanding of on-page SEO
- You will know a number of SEO components that attract (and repel) the search engines
- You will know where to add the good components in your content in order to get the best SEO results
- You will be aware of several strategies for keeping the SEO effort running
- You will be confident in your ability to continue the work on your own
* There is (simple) pre-work.
What to expect
Enrollment is limited to six so that each participant has time to ask questions and receives individual attention during the workshop.
Each participant will receive a WP SEO Bootcamp workbook which includes room to take notes. On the day of, additional sheets of information will be provided to each attendee.
- Must have a website
- Must have a device (laptop, MacBook) capable of connecting via WiFi in order to work on their website during the workshop
- Must complete the pre-work (record logins for WordPress and FTP, and Write a blog post of 500 words minimum). Details will be sent upon registering.
Workshop will start promptly at 9:00 am. The workshop ends at Noon. You are welcomed to stay through the afternoon to continue working. I will be available for questions.
WiFi, electrical outlets and strips will be provided.
I have a lot of knowledge. I’ve been working with WordPress since 2004 and adding SEO to WordPress websites and taking SEO training (Pubcon, iThemes, Pantheon, Yoast Academy) for over a dozen years. Learn more about me (Karen Callahan). I frequently work behind the scenes for other developers and marketers.
I am on a mission to help people understand that the work they do on their websites DOES influence their rank in the search engines. Google and Bing are not giving your website a poor rank. Your website is earning a poor rank. I explain why –and how to fix it.
Some of you are thinking, “What? It’s summertime! I just want to relax and be lazy, and get back to work in September.” And that, is exactly why you want to attend…so you will have plenty of work to get back to.
The best time to be adding to your content and “working the SEO” is when business slows down. You can focus -uninterrupted. SEO takes a while to do its magic. The summertime naturally provides you that time.
Take me to Register NOW!