I am honored to have been invited to speak later this month at the annual Mid-Year Meeting for the Massachusetts Manufactured Housing Association (MMHA). MMHA is a statewide not-for-profit organization that represents manufactured housing community owners, manufacturers, insurers, realtors, financiers and suppliers throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
I will be presenting What’s Hot & What’s Not for Your Online Presence in 2013. Here’s a sampling of questions that will be addressed:
- What must a website have in 2013?
- What is nice to have on a website in 2013?
- How do you make your website give the image of a thriving business?
- How does social media affect your website?
- With limited time, on which social media websites should you participate?
- Why do I have to worry about Google? Bing? AOL? Yahoo? YouTube?
- Newbies: Do you create a website or a blog? a hybrid?