Search engine optimization training is available in two formats: a 6-week online SEO course where you build your own repeatable SEO system and a 6-month Total Immersion package.
Why Work with Adventures Online on Your SEO Goals?
Two really important reasons:
- Innovative approach: I approach SEO with a totally fresh view. While helping clients get found and attract their high-probability prospects for over 15 years, I discovered that all the measurements, all the conversations about positions and placement, all-the-stuff SEO comes down to words. Measurements of words. Placements of words. Semantics and Relationships of words.
Unlike other SEO professionals, I focus on the words because that is what Google is looking for and using to determine who you are, what service (product) you offer, and, who you want to serve.
My goal is to help you create an on-going relationship between your website and Google using your words.
- Target High-Probability Prospects: Most SEO projects attempt to increase general traffic to the website. That’s a great goal!
For me, however, it is not good enough to increase general traffic. General viewers are not buyers. Our time is limited, and no one needs to burn precious minutes communicating with tire-kickers and price-buyers.
I focus on applying SEO techniques that target high-probability prospects – people who have done their research and are ready to buy. Closing the sale is easier and you have more time to work on the business or spend time with family.
Online SEO course
The 6-week online SEO course, entitled Simple SEO System for Non-Techs, is perfect for power-preneurs who maintain their own websites, bloggers, content writers, copywriters, and logofiles of all types! It is a hand-in-glove complementary experience for DIYers who have purchased the Build Your Own WordPress Website package.
The online SEO is offered three times per year. The sessions meet for 2 hours each week for 6 weeks. The format is:
- Q&A (about homework and general questions)
- Presentation of the new material
- Hands-on practice as we review the new material
There is homework each week that consists of working on your website to improve its SEO and make it more attractive to the search engines so that the search engines lead high-probability prospects to your website.
This is an SEO course for non-techies. We do not focus on statistics and algorithms. The statistics and algorithms that you may have heard about are just evaluating and measuring words. In this SEO course, we focus on the words, from the perspective of: using your “right” words in the right order in the right places.
Take me to the 6-week
online SEO course
WordPress SEO Total Immersion package
This WordPress SEO training is for content writers who want to take a deep dive into search engine optimization as it relates to their WordPress websites. If that is you, you are comfortable navigating the WordPress dashboard and updating content, and are eager to learn how to improve your rankings in the search engines via your content.
I am passionate about helping bloggers and content writers understand that their actions CAN influence their website’s placement in the search engine results pages (SERP).
I frequently hear statements like, “I’ve followed all the rules and I still can’t find myself.” and “Google hates me!” No, Google doesn’t hate you. Google and the other search engines use programs, and programs don’t have emotions. BUT programs understand language – and – therein lies the key.
Writing that Improves your Rank in SERP
It is not enough to write in your blogs. When you write, you need to be conscious of the words you use, deliberately choosing the words, then placing them in the order and areas that are most beneficial for you. That’s where SEO training comes in!
In the training you’ll:
- Shift your mindset from ‘victim’ to ‘driver’
- Learn what the search engines are looking for
- Learn the proper way to tell the search engines who you are and what you do
- Learn where in your website you can put SEO components that will help you out
- Learn how to measure your success
- Receive a list of my very own…25+ True Things about SEO
The most important thing always is to write for your audience using stories to convey your message. Participating in this SEO training, you will learn SEO techniques to apply to your stories so that they are attractive to both your audience and the search engines.
Over time, writing in an “SEO way” will come naturally, and, you will easily slip into the mindset of, “How can I help the search engines more accurately understand who I am and what I do“. And, remember that content is still king. That means that a website needs a consistent stream of relevant, thoughtful, and unique content in order to sustain good SERP placement over time.
Get Found, Get Clients, Get Sales with your WordPress Website
Get Found, Get Clients, Get Sales with your WordPress Website is the name of the 6-month intensive SEO Training package.
Get Found, Get Clients, Get Sales with your WordPress website
|A 6-month WordPress SEO training program
|Who needs it?
|Bloggers, content writers, copywriters
|When to start?
|Starting at your convenience and running 6 consecutive months
|On line (In-person sessions temporarily suspended)
|Kick Start session, Pre-made templates, Biweekly educational write ups, Wrap Up session
|6-month minimum commitment
|Your website is converted into a search engine and target audience magnet that results in you getting found, getting clients, and getting sales.
|$1,797 - $2,497
You know you need this program if…
- You can’t find your website when you do a search
- Traffic to the website is not at the level that you want
- Leads coming from the website are of poor quality
- You work better individually than in a group
In this program, you take actions to:
- Get found more easily
- Increase traffic of high-probability prospects to your website
- Convert website prospects to eager clients
It is possible for you to impact the behavior of the search engines and the prospects who visit your website. It takes knowing what to add to your website, exactly where to add it, and with what frequency.
Learn how to write search-engine-worthy content and where to add the luscious tidbits that search engines crave so that your website is rewarded with favorable placement(s) in the search results pages. Favorable placements lead to increased traffic, and, increased traffic tends to lead to more sales!
You will learn to position yourself to earn higher rankings so that the website gains more visibility, traffic increases and, consequently, you gain more customers.
- How to get higher ranks in the search engines
- How to write search-engine-worthy blog posts
- How to add and use an SEO plugin so that it complements your SEO efforts
- Where in your website to add components that are bait for the search engines
- How to add SEO to older pages
- How to monitor your progress
On-Going Search Engine Optimization Efforts
SEO is a continuous improvement project. It is not a one-and-done task.
You will gain the skills to help you work independently as you go through multiple iterations of applying SEO techniques, measuring, tweaking, and re-publishing.
After completing the exercises in the program, you will be prepared to work independently to manage your own on-going WordPress SEO efforts, confidently educating your prospects about your products and services while incorporating language that search engines easily understand and process.
This is white-hat WordPress SEO training which includes on-page SEO in order to improve your organic listings in the search engines. No sponsored or pay-for techniques are included.
Ready to get started with your Total Immersion? Contact me and I’ll connect as soon as I can.