It is the end of the year. Many of us are writing our 2006 Marketing Plans and updating our Business Plans. We know that there must be some activities to do with regard to our Web sites – but – what?
First and foremost, protect your domain name.
- Go to www.networksolutions.com
- Click on the WHOIS link on the bottom left of the screen.
- Enter your domain name in the “enter a search term” box.
- The WHOIS Search Results page will display.
- Scroll down to see the information on file for your company. It is very important that all of the contact information be correct. Check especially, e-mail addresses and street addresses.
If the information is correct, great, you can focus on other aspects of your Web site maintenance. If the information is incorrect, fix it as soon as you are able. If you do not have the resources to fix it, send me an e-mail with the correct information and I will update the information.